Dr. Stanley Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Goldberg?

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Worst doctor or person I ever meet

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I went to Dr. Goldberg for a fairly simple problem. Something happened during my colon exam and I have been ill ever since. Literally the moment that he started the procedure, I started to feel ill. It has been more than 10 years and I have been sick everyday. This procedure ruined my life. I am unable to go places, make appointments, take care of my children and live the way that I was living before I had this appointment. I did go back to see if anything else could be done and that was the worst decision. Dr. Goldberg degraded me and spoke down to me. Actually told me to "stop eating and stop living". He may be a well educated doctor but he made a mistake that ruined my life. If only I had never gone to him.

Excellent

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

He wrote the book!! I felt absolutely 100% comfortable and had so much relief after Dr. Goldberg cared for me before and after surgery. I cannot say enough positive about him.

Needs to work on tact!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I saw Dr. Goldberg for a relatively simple problem. I am a large man. During the appointment he absolutely demoralized me by absolutely freaking out about me "not breaking his table", "Don't you break that table, we can't get parts for it ya know?" and then the nurse entered the room 3-4 times during my exam to ask questions about other issues, then walking back to his office he remarked "I think that chair will hold you!" I am furious and will be reporting to his clinic manager. I understand that I am a big man, but he does not need to make simply rude statements like that. He may be a fine clinician, but will NEVER return to him!!

Posted on January 14th, 2011

DR. Goldberg is an excellent doctor and surgeon.

Ms.

Posted on April 11th, 2010

Dr. Goldberg is an extremely educated man who has taught many Drs who now work world wide. His manner is that of upmost respect and empathy for you. He makes you feel like you are the only patient that he has to care for medically. His warmth and deep understanding of the emotional state you are in when you come to see him leaves you feeling like he has just been waiting for you to arrive. His sense of humor is candid, but enough to calm you and assure you that you are in the best possible place to receive the help you need. I don't know how I was fortunate enough to be able to see Dr. Goldberg, but I will certainly recommend him to anyone who is need of his care. He is the finest physician I have ever met and I can clearly see why he has been so successful in teaching of other medical professionals.

Posted on January 18th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Goldberg was excellent. I am recommending him to my sister in Texas who has the same issue.

Posted on September 3rd, 2016