Dr. Stanley Makman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Makman?

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Extremely pleased with all three visits. Dr. Makman was extremely empathetic and listened to my concerns. He made a great plan for me and I am greatly relieved now. He got an answer to my pain and a workable solution. Very professional and very impressed with him. Will highly recommend him to everyone. Exceptional staff too especially Pam in insurance department. She went over and above to help with insurance issue and pre cert for services for me and got me scheduled to be seen much sooner. Very pleased with her and Christopher and Lindsay in imaging and MRI department. You all rock and am so grateful to you all. Thank you all for a wonderful experience. Awesome...

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I've seen Dr. Makman several times for a hip issue. He's always been professional and at the same time personable as well as making the pain of an injection as painless as possible.

Fantastic Ortho

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr.Makman really helped me from start to finish with a difficult decision, and surgery. I'm only 45 and had to have a total hip replacement. He chose a great approach, against what I thought I wanted, and the results have been AMAZING! He is friendly, precise, intelligent, and such a great surgeon. I would send anyone to him. Even if it means they need to travel to get here. He's a top notch Dr and I have great respect for him.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I sat for an hour before this doctor even got to me and he ended up spending five minutes with me telling me I had nothing wrong with my swollen knee after he looked at my MRI. He was no help at all. I have been to this orthopedic center for my neck and the doctor I saw that time was rude and no help either. I would never refer anyone to this place.

lacking empathy

Posted on September 18th, 2013

disliked this doctor; felt like I was an just a number, visit lasted 5 mins got prescription for therapy. PA finished office call. Wow Paid cash 80.00 dollars for quick brush off.

Posted on July 30th, 2017