Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley Mathew has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stanley Mathew has the following 17 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Stanley Mathew has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 29
I am very pleased with all aspects of Dr Stanley Matthew. He has taken the time to explain things to me that no other Dr has even offered for my own conditions. He truly cares about his patients well being and takes the time needed to make sure we understand what he is sharing with us. If I were to grade him, I would give him an A+. It can take some time to get an appointment on his days at the Progress West office as he is there just two Tuesday's a month, but if you do need in sooner and don't mind the extra drive to St Peters, you can be seen much sooner. I don't believe that his type of practice requires a follow-up after a visit, at least I have never really needed one nor have received one. The staff that works with him are quick to answer and help on the phones - no 45 minutes on HOLD like I had routinely with my first Endocrinologist! If they need to get back to you, either the Dr or his staff, they do so in a timely manner
Dr Mathew pulls no punches. He tells it like he sees it and I like that. He has called me at home to check on me. The office staff is great and remembers little things about us that make our visits there really comfortable.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFrederick Duane Turpin Do, 201 Bjc St Peters Dr Ste 200, Saint Peters, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley Mathew in this video.
Dr. Stanley Mathew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.