Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley P Meltzer
Dr. Stanley P Meltzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Liverpool, NY. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Meltzer is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Crouse Hospital Inc and Arnot Health St Josephs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley P Meltzer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Meltzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
57 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Stanley P Meltzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Group Syracuse, 5100 W Taft Rd Ste 4J, Liverpool, NY
Dr. Stanley P Meltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.