Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stanley M Mikowski
Dr. Stanley M Mikowski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mikowski is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Martin Medical Center. Dr. Mikowski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley M Mikowski has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Stanley M Mikowski has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Stanley M Mikowski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I'm an RN and have worked with Dr Mikowski when he was working in Georgia. It is true, his sense of ethics is borderline at best, and he is egotistical.... he is not patient focused, but more focused on furthering his career. If I knew he was going to be my anesthesiologist for surgery, I'd be very concerned.
Dr. Mikowski is an amazing doctor and I find the post of 9-3-2010 very disturbing. I am nothing but very pleased with how Dr. Mikowski treated and cared for my mother while she was ill and in the hospital. It sounds to me like the negative comment on here must have something to do with a disgruntled employees at the hospital who cannot handle their job and must demoralize a wonderful, caring doctor. Keep up the good work Dr. Mikowski!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mikowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOcala Heart And Vascular Institute, 1511 SW 1st Ave, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley M Mikowski, DO - Anesthesiology in Ocala, FL, in this video.
Dr. Stanley M Mikowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.