The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Minken
Dr. Stanley Minken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestertown, MD, with another office in Catonsville, MD. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Minken is affiliated with Chester River Hospital Center, St Agnes Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Minken has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Minken is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chester River Hospital Center
St Agnes Hospital
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
50 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Stanley Minken accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanley Minken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestertown, MD.