Dr. Stanley K Neal Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stanley K Neal?

Past patient

Began seeing Dr Neal shortly after wife and I were married (1974) Dr Neal saw us through two children, Wife's crohn's disease, and my back problems. Several years ago after Dr. Neal had been my primary health care provider for 30+years the company that I work for decided to go to "United Health Care" insurance, (who by the way think they know more than the Dr.'s that are on their "roster") I had to change health care providers because of money issues. Dr Neal is without a doubt the best Dr a person could trust. He cares about the health and welfare of anyone that is considered his patient. Never doubt that he cares about your health. I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for the best health care available ANYWHERE.