Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stanley Nussbaum
Dr. Stanley Nussbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nussbaum is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa and Santa Rosa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Nussbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stanley Nussbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Nussbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa Medical Center
35 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions401 Bicentennial Way, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Stanley Nussbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.