- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley J Nyarko MD
Dr. Stanley J Nyarko, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology. They speak English.
Dr. Stanley J Nyarko has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stanley J Nyarko has the following 6 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Stanley J Nyarko Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stanley J Nyarko
Dr. Nyarko received his Medical Degree from Harvard Medical School. He completed an Internship in General Surgery at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He completed his Residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Strong Memorial Hospital. Dr. Nyarko completed his Fellowship in Diagnostic Neuroradiology at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Nyarko is Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology.