Dr. Stanley Pamfilis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Pamfilis?

My hero

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr Pamfilis has saved my life on 2 different occasions! I've been to him several times over the last 15+ yrs! The first time he disagreed with my family Dr about needing stress test, and 1 hr later I was being admitted to hospital for heart cath. I had 3 blockages, one being almost completely closed! I wouldn't have survived the stress test!

Gary

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Retired Senior

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Pamfilis was the cardiologist on call during my hospital stay. I was not offered a choice of a cardiologist but was told by a staff member of CCMH that their policy was that a patient had to see whichever cardiologist (or any other specialist) was scheduled to visit the hospital that day. He met with me very briefly while I was there and ordered a heart monitor for me to wear. I wore the monitor for a few days and then returned it to his office. His nurse said that I would be contacted with the results. I do not recall ever hearing from him. I did not see him in his office. Therefore, I cannot comment about their (1) Ease of Appointment, (2) Promptness, or (3) Accurate Diagnosis.

Not even my dog

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Treated like cattle during stress test . Doctor not present . Doctor during visit condescending and rude. My BP through the roof but didn't care as long as his procedure showed no changes in heart rhythm . Makes me question his competence and that of the staff . I am a board certified RN and have twenty plus years experience in a world class hospital in pa . Would not send my dog to this incompetent establishment . Go out of state . This is not unique to this one doctor but a pattern throughout . The bottom of the barrel practice here.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017