Dr. Stan Pelofsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stan Pelofsky?

Top notch

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Dr. Pelofsky was very helpful in explaining my mother's health condition. Although, it was difficult to hear, Dr. Pelofsky provided the information with compassion and encouragement. He took the time to answer my mother's, my sister's and my questions. We appreciate his kind demeanor and genuine concern.

Posted on August 5th, 2011

He seems to genuinely care for his patients and is willing to spend whatever time they need. It is somewhat difficult to get an appointment and there is a lot of departmentalizaton within his staff's structure.

Super Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I was terrified about needing spinal fusion surgery. Dr. Pelofsky put my mind at rest. He explained things perfectly, was kind and thorough, and my surgery was letter perfect. If I have questions Tina W. is quick to respond and Dr. Pelofsky has even called me back to explain things. If you need a neurosurgeon, Dr. Pelofsky is as good as they come!

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I was a patient of Doctor Pelofsky requiring multiple back surgeries. I cannot say enough positive comments about this man as a doctor and as a human being. I account my ability to walk today as a direct result of his skill as a surgeon. Fantastic bedside manner, caring and supportive, understanding fears and concerns. This doctor worked WITH me in a team effort to maximize my recovery. All aspects of my care was explained to my understanding and satisfaction at all times. Count your blessings if you can get an appointment to see this doctor. He is popular!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017