Dr. Stanley Poulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Poulos?

CEO

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Dr. Poulos is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him.

Best plastic surgeon

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Dr. Poulos and his staff are the best! He was wonderful at explaining my procedures (body lift and neck lift) and answered all my many questions. After surgery both Dr. Poulos & his staff were very helpful with my recovery and post-op support. The whole process and the results turned out great. Highly recommend.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

avoid this butcher at all cost he dis figured me and its cost thousands to fix and it still is ant as good as it was before poulos

Horrible experience!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 27th, 2010

I would RUN not walk away from this Dr. If only I had run away I would have saved myself thousands of dollars and spared my body from lifelong disfigurement. I had both breast augmentation and liposuction performed by Dr. Poulos. I already had great looking breasts from a former augmentation but had slight encapsulation on the right breast. I asked to have them just slightly larger but but he made them HUGE which was not at all what I asked for and furthermore they were smooshed together in a way that the skin where my cleavage used to be was lifted up so I no longer had any cleavage! The liposuction left a dent in my butt cheek which I never even asked him to touch my butt with that tool, I only asked for liposuction of my thighs and calves. What he did to my thighs and calves left them ridiculously uneven...just awful. After Dr. Poulos my body looked like something from a horror movie! I couldn't believe how any Dr. could screw up every part of the surgery. NOTHING went right. Save yourself the anguish and keep looking.

Posted on October 26th, 2009

An amazing surgeon! I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. From the moment I come to the office the staff greeted me with smiles. The entire experience was awsome. I tell everyone I know Dr. Poulos at Plastic Surgery Specialists is the place to go!

BEWARE

Posted on October 8th, 2008

He has a cool and collected demeanor but is really a very strange personality type. He cut the muscles that control the corners of my mouth. These muscles can never be repaired. I will look strange for life. I had what the nurses called "abnormal swelling" I got the chart notes and discovered that he covered it all up. I spent my life savings going to other surgeons just trying to look normal. I spent almost two years hiding in the house with a crooked and paralyzed face. Beware of a wolfe in sheep's clothing.He violated my trust and betrayed my confidence.

Posted on January 24th, 2016