Dr. Stanley E Robinson Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stanley E Robinson?

Doesn't care Doesn't listen VERY RUDE

This has to be the one of the worst doctors in Phoenix. He doesn't listen to the symptoms you've been suffering from, talks over you, won't order tests so you can't even get a proper diagnosis. Forget trying to get a referral so you can actually see a doctor who knows what they're doing!! The office staff is just as bad. Asked to see another doctor in the office but heaven forbid I interrupt the girls gossiping to request they ACTUALLY do their job!! Will be filing a complaint with my insurance company!! No way I'm setting foot in that office again!

He misdiagnosed me twice and was rude during follow ups. I will look for a new primary care after my last experience with him.

Unprofessional doctor

The most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen. This man's license needs to be pulled. I can see from the reviews I'm not the only one who suffered from his mistreatment.

Dr Robinson Honor Health Not Recommended!

Will be searching for a new Dr & facility. This place is the worst ever! Dr. Robinson doesn't listen or care about what's wrong with you. He's only interested in moving on to next patient so his numbers look good. His staff is dismissive & untrustworthy! This place & Dr Robinson are a true reminder that healthcare to some is just a business!

Exceptional 1 on 1 care from Dr. Robinson

It was refreshing to be scheduled for my Dr's appointment and to be actually, seen by my Dr. Dr. Robinson listened to my issues, took the time to go over my current medications along with addressing my reasons being seen by him. Honor Health is a "Family" Practice and I feel confident and comfortable knowing that my health care is being overseen by Dr. Robinson along with his Medical Assistant Stephanie!

VERY RUDE

Dr. Robinson asked if my daughter had Down syndrome(which she does not).. Which I found to be completely inappropriate and very rude for a doctor to ask his patient.

Should've checked reviews first. I'll be sure to do my homework before being assigned another cattle call doctor & medical facility.

Not a good experience, wouldn't recommend

Very rushed and treated like just another number, poor mannered office staff as well.

I wouldn't recommend Stanley E. Robinson. He is more interested in his personal opinion than medical diagnosis, has a terrible bedside manner & will actually make rude comments that are degrading & feel it's appropriate.

Been seeing him as primary for years. He has always taken time and worked very hard to find an rx mix that works for my BP and my insurance both.

Best doctor in Arizona .

Dr. Robinson has upheld his oath of providing the best care for me as a patient. If anyone is looking for a primary care physician, I definitely recommend Dr. Stanley Robinson.

Dr. Stanley E Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.