Dr. Stanley S Roland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley S Roland?

Our family has seen Dr. Roland for years and I always recommend him to family and friends.

Very pleased with my experience, will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

I was very happy with our experience, will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Knowledgeable and Excellent Care

My experience at Dr. Roland's office far exceeded my expectations and I am quite surprised by the negative reviews posted. I found Dr. Roland to be very knowledgeable and personable. His office staff was very courteous, helpful and friendly. I was able to schedule an appointment within two weeks, which was quicker that I had anticipated being that he is a specialist with three locations. I was very happy with all aspects of my visit and will continue to recommend Dr. Roland to my family and friends.

I am very happy with Dr. Roland and his staff. He has treated multiple family members and friends of mine and we are all thrilled with his competence and knowledge. I highly recommend him and his friendly office staff.

Dr. Roland has treated 5 of my family members and we are all very happy with the service and caring attitude of the doctor and his office staff.

All about money - not results

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! Received numerous leg injections and have several scars. My new doctor, no problem I was going to Dr. Roland for years and every visit, I paid cash prior to leaving. After one visit I received a bill. Upon calling the office I was told it was for the doctors time. I was not charged at check out nor was I ever charged this additional fee before. I did not pay. Dr. Roland sent to collection agency and 10 years later the $75.00 is still on my credit report. Seems it is all about money.

Very unhappy!

I am very unhappy with the services my family received from Dr. Roland and I would not recommend him to anyone!He made a spot on my daughter's face worse by his treatment and we had to take her to another Doctor to fix his treatment.

Dr. Stanley S Roland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.