Dr. Stanley Rous Is this you?

Excellent doctor, the ladies at the front desk is not always courtesy/polite. I find at times when you try to ask them something they act like you are disturbing them., they're into a lot of personal conversation at the front desk in the public eyes and ears to hear, I can care less to hear any of their conversation. When I'm trying to get thru my scheduled appointment.

Outstanding experience

Dr. Rous is a perfectionist which you want when having eye surgery. He takes time to answer questions. He also has a sense of humor. The outcome of my cataract surgery is outstanding.

I have total confidence in Dr. Rous. He is a true professional and his surgical skills are superior. He cares for his patients and takes time with each one of us. He has enabled me to see clearly and that is a gift.

Dr. Rous and his staff were very helpful. He made a big difference in my life. I never thought I would be able to see as well as I do after my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Stanley Rous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.