Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Rubin
Dr. Stanley Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pico Rivera, CA, with other offices in Long Beach, CA and Brea, CA (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and Downey Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Downey Regional Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
St. Jude Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Bellflower Medical Center
Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Community Hospital of Long Beach
Antelope Valley Hospital
Los Alamitos Medical Center
43 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Stanley Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanley Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pico Rivera, CA.