Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Sherman MD
Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunrise, FL. His specialties include Surgery and Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Sherman has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Stanley Sherman has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Stanley Sherman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Sherman fantastic
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley Sherman - Posted on November 14th, 2018
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Sherman is my position to do a number of aesthetic procedures I needed throughout the last few years. Dr. Sherman was the most professional plastic surgeon I have ever encountered. His vast knowledge of a variety of procedures and care he gives each individual patient make him a superstar in my opinion. I would not hesitate to ever Have myself or any family members go to Dr. Sherman.
I love Dr.Sherman
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley Sherman - Posted on September 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley Sherman - Posted on May 29th, 2016
Kind & Inteligent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley Sherman - Posted on December 9th, 2010
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Dr. Stanley Sherman Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
More about Dr. Stanley Sherman
Stanley Sherman , M.D. is board-certified by the American Board of Surgery. He earned his medical degree at Columbia College in New York, NY and completed his post-graduate training at the Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Locations & DirectionsSTRAX REJUVENATION, 4300 N University Dr Ste A202, Sunrise, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD - Plastic Surgery in Sunrise, FL, in this video.
Dr. Stanley Sherman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sunrise, FL.