Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley B Silber
Dr. Stanley B Silber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Silber is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. Dr. Silber has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley B Silber has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I am 47 years old husband and father of two. As a child I had always suffered from excruciating kidney stones that would incapacitate me about every six months and require an emergency room visit. Six years ago I met Dr. Silber and he suggested an exploratory and newly practiced procedure. The procedure required a stent to the bladder that was quite uncomfortable. The last six years I have had a grand total of "ZERO" kidney stones and absolutely no back pains related to my history of kidney pain Within the last six months I was suffering from depression and never had experienced it before. My primary physician was about to prescribe a strong antidepressants but Dr. Silber suggested that I come in and have a "Low T Test". Dr. Silber was exactly right and I was suffering from low T and it was causing depression type characteristics. I am 100% back on track thanks to Dr. Silber
Dr. Silber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1968
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Stanley B Silber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Specialists Of Maryland, 301 Saint Paul St Ste 802, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley B Silber in this video.
Dr. Stanley B Silber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.