Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Solinsky
Dr. Stanley Solinsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Solinsky is affiliated with Lawrence + Memorial Hospital and Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Solinsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stanley Solinsky has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Stanley Solinsky has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stanley Solinsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 7
I have been a patient of dr solinsky's for over 25 years. I trust him without hesitation. He saved my life and the life of my baby with my first pregnancy. I have never felt rushed or uncared for. I now work with him in the hospital and have seen him handle emergencies and routine cases with great calm & professionalism. He always encourages participation with his Patient and her family and other members of the health care team while making his plan of care. Dr solinsky is a doctor I would recommend to anyone
Physically he was unbearably rough and apologetic, terrible overall bedside manner, uncaring, pushed c-section from second I walked into hospital and then when I had one couldn't get me discharged fast enough. I would not let him cut my dog's nails, let alone see him again or advise another woman to seek his care.
Dr. Solinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence + Memorial Hospital
Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
36 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Stanley Solinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsShoreline Ob & Gyn, 4 Shaws Cv, New London, CT
Dr. Stanley Solinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.