Dr. Stanley J Suffecool Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stanley J Suffecool?

Dr. Suffecool is your next-door neighbor, the really nice man down the street, or the corner grocer. He is also professionally competent, not given to unnecessary procedures, but covering the bases. He gave me a plan and a prescription to manage any flare-ups of my recurring infection, so that I wouldn't have to go in, in the interim of six months.Instead of shaking my hand in the examining room to say, "See you in six months," he walked me out to the desk to set up my next appointment, chatting all the way. How many doctors do that, these days?I was nervous about the appointment, and instantly comfortable when he walked in the room.