Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley H Wishner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stanley H Wishner has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Stanley H Wishner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Wishner is an excellent cardiologist. I am a Registered Nurse and have taken my parents to him for over 18 yrs. I first took my mother to him for a second opinion for bypass surgery after her heart attack. She did not have the surgery and lived 8 more years until she passed away from Lung Cancer that he diagnosed (her other Dr's missed it) He also treated my Dad for CAD for 18 years and again he found the cancer that the other Dr's missed. He is also a caring Dr with good beside manners. He is an excellent Doctor.
53 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1965
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Stanley H Wishner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSergio Rojter Md, 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 707, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Stanley H Wishner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.