Dr. Stanley H Wishner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley H Wishner?

Dr. Wishner has been an outstanding doctor for our family. He has saved my husband's live and keeps him healthy and active. Thank you Dr. Wishner

Impressed Patient

Dr Wishner is an excellent cardiologist. I am a Registered Nurse and have taken my parents to him for over 18 yrs. I first took my mother to him for a second opinion for bypass surgery after her heart attack. She did not have the surgery and lived 8 more years until she passed away from Lung Cancer that he diagnosed (her other Dr's missed it) He also treated my Dad for CAD for 18 years and again he found the cancer that the other Dr's missed. He is also a caring Dr with good beside manners. He is an excellent Doctor.

Dr. Stanley H Wishner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.