- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley D Yeatts II has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stanley D Yeatts II has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Stanley D Yeatts II Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stanley D Yeatts II
Dr. Yeatts II graduated from the Eastern Virginia Medical School in 1985. Dr. Yeatts II works in Newport News, VA and specializes in Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Yeatts II is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center.