Have you seen Dr. Stanton A Bailey?

Dr. Stanton A. Bailey - 5 STAR Review!!!!!

Dr. Bailey is an Awesome Experienced Gynecologist. Approximately 2 years ago I lost my Obstetrics-Gynecologist and thought that I would never find another Dr. that would fill their shoes. Dr. Bailey not only superseded their shoes but exceeded my expectations in re-establishing women's health care and Gynecologist! His expertise, knowledge, and level of care for his patients is fa-nominal. I am a Really Bad Patient, and Dr. Bailey's technique of Personalized Quality Care put me and my comfort zone at ease!!

Would never recommend

If you are not pregnant, he really does not care about you AT ALL! I have endometriosis and went to see him as follow up from a weekend emergency room visit where they diagnosed me as having an ovarian cyst. Did a pelvic exam and it hurt extremely badly. Ordered an Ultrasound which takes 2 weeks to get into. Still having extreme pain and they do not care at all. Did not offer any solutions what so ever. I could possibly have an ovarian torsion but he doesn't care. All he cares about is delivering babies that's it. I will not be returning

Not impressed

I am 36 weeks pregnant and currently a patient Dr. Bailey. I have felt that each time i go in for my visits he seems less and less interested. I have tried to talk to him about things that have concerned me and i feel like he is uninterested. The last appointment he didnt even know how far i was. The last 4 times my husband and i have gone he hardly acknowledges that he is in the room. And we don't get an ultrasound picture. I always leave feeling loke just another number.

Excellent

So happy that Dr. Bailey chose to join Brigham CTR Womens Healthcome to Brigham City.

Best OB ever!

I love this doctor! Any woman expecting is lucky to have him as a doctor to help guide her through a pregnancy. I'll miss having him as my doctor in Nephi Utah. He is so caring you can see it in his eyes and you know that yourself and baby are in the best hands possible. A true treasure to have as a doctor.

Wonderful doctor!

I went to Dr. Bailey on recommendation of a friend and I'm really glad I did. He was great answering any and every question we had, explained things as he went along, I really cannot say enough GOOD things about him and his staff (at Central Valley, because I remember him saying he also works out of Gunnison). When it came time for me to have my baby, sadly he was on vacation. The on-call doctor seemed annoyed (he had been out with Scouts and had to leave), he was good for the most part...but I was most definitely rushed into a c-section and felt completely out of control (nothing was wrong with the baby or myself, it was just taking too long). I sincerely wish Dr. Bailey had been there, I feel things would have been very different if he had been there. I'm still unsure of becoming pregnant again (want to avoid cesarean like the plague), and if I do get there again I hope I can find a doctor I like as much as I liked Dr. Bailey. I would go back to him, but Central Valley is not a VBAC friendly hospital, and Gunnison is quite far (I wouldn't want to deliver on the drive down). I highly recommend Dr. Bailey, he is fantastic!

Dr. Bailey makes you feel very comfortable, is attentive, very personable, great bedside manner!

He has a great bedside manner and gives honest answers to any questions my husband or I might have. He is very pleasant and respectful and makes me feel at ease.

Torgerson

Dr. Bailey was professional and accurate. He took time out of his busy schedule to treat my condition. He was positive, yet blunt. He gave us all the options he could, and helped me make the appropriate choice reguarding my health. He performed well during surgury. The recovery time was short and he left little scares. Thanks to Dr. Bailey and his excellent staff.

Dr. Stanton A Bailey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brigham City, UT.

Dr. Stanton A Bailey Is this you?