Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steedman A Sarbah has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
Dr. Steedman A Sarbah has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Steedman A Sarbah has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 12
I've had UC for over 20 years with my original doctor said I had no hope and needed to remove my colon. Dr. Sarbah took me as a patient when others would not because of my condition. After 20 years and only seeing him after a few months he had me in remission. He is my miracle doctor and gave me a new life to live! A couple years later I developed MCD (a rare kidney disease), he was at the hospital every day monitoring my progress and calling me at home after my discharge to check on me about a different disease. I can't thank him enough. He is the best and most caring doctor I have I ever met in my life. You will never go wrong with Dr. Sarbah!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Zimbabwe
Graduated in 1991
Metrohealth Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEast Tennessee Foot Consultants, 9330 Park West Blvd Ste 508, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Steedman A Sarbah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.