Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steen Goddik has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Showing 4 of 17
I really like Dr. Goddik. I just hate sitting in his office. He is a very busy man, and it takes a while before he gets to his next appointment. Sometimes you get right in, but most of the time you sit for quit a while waiting. I have major panic attacks and it is hard for me to sit that long in a waiting room full of other patience. By the time that I get into his office, I'm so worked up that I can't ever remember the things that I wanted to ask him. I just want to get the heck out of there before I explode into a full blown panic attack. I just wish he was here in Cheyenne instead of Casper. It's hard for me to find a ride to Casper for my appointments first of all. Second of all, it's just plain hard for me to make myself leave the house especially for such a long trip. Hey, maybe he could make house calls just for me. I refuse to change my psychiatrist just to make it easier to see my Dr. So, it looks like I'll continue to struggle finding rides and making myself leave the house for such long period of time. I like Dr. Goddik and am familiar with him. Therefore I am comfortable with him. To have to change Dr's at this point would totally undo all that he has accomplished.
17 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Steen Goddik accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steen Goddik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, WA.