Dr. Stefan Hasinski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stefan Hasinski?

Dr Hasinski is the only doctor that I've ever had to call me personally to see how I was doing. He's an awesome Doctor.

Front reception people are horrible and do not respect the patients right to privacy. They badger you about paying the bill in front of reception and then when you show them a receipt that documents the bill was already paid they state that the billing department is behind on the entries. After a long wait for your prescheduled appt you finally see the doctor. While he is a good and knowledgeable doctor he is in such a rush to go see the next patient that he physically manipulates you on the table instead of simply explaining what he wants you to do. You are then expedited to the rude appt scheduler in order to move you down the line. You then have to call back at least twice and leave telephone messages in order to get your own test results.

Easy to talk/discuss issues

I find this doctor to be the very best. I feel supremely confident in his decisions regarding my care and what a delightful man. I look forward to my visits. I always feel as though he has all the time in the world for me and that he genuinely cares for me

Dr. Hasinski is very courteous, articulate and efficient. He has a great bedside manner and makes me feel at ease during appointments. I trust him to take care of me, what more needs to be said?

did not address my concers

I have been a dieabetic, not in very good control for a number of years, and decided that I wanted to change that, and try options, the doctor didn't seem to share my concerns at all, and said pretty much take two aspirns and see me in three months, really, three months, whoa

Slow to get you in and then rush you out of the office. Questions were answered on his way to his next patient