The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefan Klein
Dr. Stefan Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA, with other offices in Santa Cruz, CA and Watsonville, CA . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Watsonville Community Hospital, Dominican Hospital and Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stefan Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Stefan Klein is an excellent Surgeon. He operated on my wrist, the results were amazing and now I can hardly even see the scar. He does amazing work. He's very quiet and to the point and will answer any questions I have. I would trust him with any surgery within his area of specialty. I wonder if he does shoulders, I'm looking for a good shoulder surgeon.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Kingman Regional Medical Center
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Stefan Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stefan Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.