Dr. Stefan J Nemeth Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stefan J Nemeth?

One of the few

Dr. Nemeth is very knowledgeable. He listens and has a pretty good bedside manner.

Just a number

I was there as a new patient with a real concern about my health. As I was explaining to him what was wrong, he just sat at his computer reading my record from my previous doctor and didn't even look at me. He sent me for testing and I was trying to ask more questions he was rushing out the door. He has no compassion for his patients and apparently is only interested in collecting a paycheck.

Be prepared to wait

I waited about 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor. I was a new patient with several questions about him and his office, and a health concern. He was competent, but spent a whole 3 minutes with me. I couldn't even get a word in, and he was unclear when he left the room if he was coming back, which he didn't. I asked the nurse if they were always this busy, and she told me it was a slow day for them. I had several tests on site, which is convenient, but the doctor was so rushed, I didn't even get a chance to ask him one question. As a new patient, I expect more. With all the waiting and the tests, I was there over 3 hrs, mostly just waiting. I had to schedule another test with the office, and after going through half a calendar year with the only stipulation the appt be in the afternoon, I finally gave up. The receptionist suggested I try to get the test in another office. I asked if the doctor had another office, and she replied no. (?) I'll wait for the results of the tests I had, and then move on to another doctor who has more time.

I really feel confident he is seriously concerned with my health.

Relates well.

Spends enough time to explain your condition, and treats you like an adul.

See a different doctor...

Dr. Stefan J Nemeth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joliet, IL.