Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stefan A Renaud has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stefan A Renaud has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Stefan A Renaud has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
DR. Renaud, stands high in knowledge, interest in patient and follow up after surgery. He corrected a back problem for me and told me at first visit that he could fix my problem. He had studied my x-rays and mri before I arrived and was ready to show and tell me exactly what I needed and what he could do. My problem is now over 1 month behind me and I have no pain at all. Thank God for surgeon's of Dr. Renaud's ability. If you have a problem that he specializes in, run, don't walk to see him today.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stefan A Renaud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Carolina, 706 Summit Crossing Pl, Gastonia, NC
Dr. Stefan A Renaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.