Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stefan A Topolski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stefan A Topolski has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stefan A Topolski has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stefan A Topolski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
from the beginning, My previous doctor retired. I switch to Trailside Health. I needed a prescription refilled. After a few days 2 follow-up calls from me and my pharmacy, I finally got in contact with the office. They said they didn't know what the dosage was. They use an answering machine to accept calls. In the past, I made a few calls before stopping in at the office. They said the best way to contact the office was through their portal. I was never able to set up an account. And what about people without a computer or the elderly? Wait time can be long, but that's good if the doctor is giving the time the previous patients need. The final straw was when the answering machine said the Dr. would be out of the office until a certain date. There was no physician on call. Three days after he was supposed to return, I contacted the office to make an appointment. I was told he decided to take another week off, but I could come in and consult via Skype. The consult was pretty much worthless. Five days later I went to the emergency room and was admitted to the hospital with a serious abscess.
Dr. Topolski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Stefan A Topolski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsTrailside Health, 111 Bridge St, Shelburne Falls, MA
Dr. Stefan A Topolski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelburne Falls, MA.