Dr. Stefan C Weiss Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stefan C Weiss?

Hope you don't have an emergency after surgery as no one calls you back!!!

Rude and arrogant

Rude and Arrogant from the receptionist to the Doctor. Asked for copay before visit. Doctor was so incredibly rude and condescending. He was not up to date on my condition or the side effects of the medicine he suggested. His demeaner was very unprofessional. Not pleasant to deal with. I immediately left and will NEVER return.

Just awful. You get the heebee geebies just sitting in the office where the receptionist/money shakedown artist hassles you for your payment before you even sit down in the office. The office itself looks like some kind of creepy, futuristic asylum with bland colors, no TV, and it's so small it's as if everyone is on eggshells just sitting there in this awkward, uncomfortable environment. Then, the doctor, I'm sorry PA, Physician Assistant, not a real doctor, sees you. Apparently, Dr. Weiss is too busy counting his money to actually see patients. So he only does the "surgeries" AKA mole removals. Every time I would go there, I would have precancerous moles, at least according to the office. They never produced a thread of evidence proving it. So, Dr. Weiss would do the mole removals, and to tell you the truth my pet rock has more personality than the Doctor. The place is just a big ripoff factory and I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to go there. For the same price you could see a real doctor instead of a PA, and believe me, Dr. Weiss is no prize once you finally meet him.

Doctor did not greet me, introduce himself, explain the procedure, or try in any way to assuage any fears that one would normally have. Stitches were uneven and crooked, bedside manner of a concrete block. Skill is important, but so is kindness.

Not important enough to be seen by the Doctor!

I feel so ripped off! I am filing a grievance with my insurance company. When I called to make an appointment I was told they could see me in a couple days if I wanted to see the PA. I said no because I wanted to see Dr. Weiss because I have a couple things I want removed. I had to wait 3 weeks to get an appointment with the actual doctor. They took my $75 co-pay as soon as I got there, but when I get in the room...I get the PA!!! She tells me that Dr. Weiss only sees you if she determines it is something he needs to look at. The PA said the two growths I want removed from my face are benign and the doctor's policy is to send me to a plastic surgeon for that. So I never even got to see the doctor at all. I was in the office for all of 3 minutes! I am filing a complaint with Avmed. For me... a $75 co-pay and god knows what the insurance will get billed...and I never saw a doctor. I chose the Doctor because of his credentials, NOT the PA's. NOTE: I may not remember the term for the little growth on my face that I wanted removed... but I have had 3 or four removed in the past in a dermatologist office. The only reason I did not go to THAT doctor is because of insurance changes and "networks."

Should be called the "Butcher of Boca". Terrible bedside manner and surgical skills

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

The staff is very rude and unprofessional! Left with a big scar on my arm!

This Dr should be rated under category "butcher" from skill to bedside manner. Do not go to him!

Better find another doctor.

IT Project Manager

I was just humiliated in this Dr.'s office by a male receptionist wearing scrubs. Even with top of the line insurance that has $0 copay, this man not only violated HIPPA by announcing my personal and financial information to a room full of patients, he attempted to extort a $150 copay from me!! When I asked to have Dr. Weiss look at the cell growth on my arm and tell me what cash price he would charge to remove it, this man told me, that is not how it works! Since when? I thought doctor's evaluated you, treated you, and billed your insurance company. Not this guy--he wants $150 before he will even look at you!! I wonder if Medicare patients get treated that bad--they better not--my taxes pay their bills too!! I walked out without being seen. I will find a doctor where s/he and their staff are ethical and respectful!

Cleared my psoriasis

I had been to many doctors suffering with my psoriasis. Finally after an extensive Internet search, I went to Dr. Weiss as he is a national expert in the disease. Now I know why. He reviewed all my options. Explained the upside and downside to each, before making a recommendation. He started me on a shot that I give myself and 6 weeks later I am clear. He is very dedicated to his patients, emphasizing the importance of regular monitoring including blood work. With my psoriasis clear, I now wanted to look better. He's good at Botox too! Thanks Dr. Weiss.

Excellent doctor

Dr Weiss has been taking care of me for the last two years and was the one who found the melanoma that my previous dermatologist disregarded as a "normal age spot". The many people in my community I've sent to him have consistently thanked me for the recommendation. He's smart, conscientious, and one of the best trained dermatologists around!