Dr. Stefani L Capone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stefani L Capone?

Dr.Capone helped cure me of leukemia 15 years ago. Now she is trying to cure me of lung cancer.

First off, if I could rate Dr. Capone and her office as 0/5 stars, I would. DO NOT waste your time and money at this place. The general office staff is mildly courteous; however, Dr. Capone is completely burnt out! She did not explain any procedures to me, and was utterly condescending. Then, they had the nerve to schedule appointments I never made, nor wanted; not once, but on two occasions, with the last accompanied by a cancellation fee. Also, when confirming my initial appointment, the staff never informed me that I would have to park in a parking garage. I arrived almost 45 mins early to my appointment, and was still a few minutes late because I was trying to find the correct building. A little bit of customer service goes a long way. I warn you against places like this.

patient care

Doctor Capone diagnosed my brother with terminal cancer 3 weeks ago. We have not spoken to her since even after requesting a phone call and a consultation. After finding out my brother didn't have medicaid yet they have not returned calls and refuse even a consultation on what my brothers condition is or what to look forward to. bottom line "No Insurance, No Care"

Excellent, positive enviornment

i would recommend Dr. Capone to anyone having a low iron deficiency. Dr. Capone was referred to me by my primary Doc when I was so sick. Dr. Capone recommended iron infusions and over the past few months and treatments, I feel wonderful

I saw this doctor for two years because of her regular platelets and white blood count. At no time did she win or any scans which would have revealed and a large spleen. She diagnosed me as just having low platelets. After seeing another doctor because I was so so turned off by her matter of fact behavior, I saw another dr. who immediately felt my enlarged spleen just by examining me. Two.weeks.later it was removed and I.was diagnosed w lymphoma which required treatment. I feel.she was incompetent.

Dr. Capone is very profesional and is up the top of your condition.The Oncology group office is somehow problematic with paperwork and follow-up. There are some probnlems in making and cancelling appointyments .