Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefanie L Addington
Dr. Stefanie L Addington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Addington is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. Dr. Addington has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stefanie L Addington has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Addington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Stefanie L Addington accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes And Thyroid Center Of Fort Worth, 7801 Oakmont Blvd Ste 101, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stefanie L Addington in this video.
Dr. Stefanie L Addington is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.