Have you seen Dr. Stefanie S Christian?

I wouldn't trust my skin care to anyone else. Dr. Christian is absolutely wonderful and artist when it comes to injections.

New Hands

I hated my hands, old and wrinkly looking - like the hands of a 90 yr old. Dr. Stefanie took great care in injecting Radiesse between the folds and voila! - they now look like the hands of a 20 yr old. That was over a year ago and they still look awesome! Dr. Stefanie is a magician.

The thing that stuck me most about Dr. Christian was how knowledgable she is. She really took the time to educate me, not just about the procedure that I was having but about what I could do at home to keep my skin as healthy as possible. She takes the time to get to know her patients. I trust her completely, and that's the most important thing for me.

I started to see Doctor Cristian last year. I had issues with my adult acne that I couldn't fix with any of the over the counter products or facials from regular salons. She made me a treatment plan, a combination of laser treatment with peels with their aesthetician Kylie and medical grade products. I want to say that my bumbs disappeared after my second peel! I got rid of my acne and now we are working on preventing and treating my wrinkles. Best advices regarding skin care!

Did a great job on my rosacea.

Saw Dr. Christian for my rosacea on my wife's recommendation. She spent a lot of time at my initial appointment teaching me about diet and lifestyle choices and sunscreen. She used lasers to treat my vessels and red cheeks. My skin looks much better.

Dr. Stefanie S Christian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.