Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefanie L Durstin
Dr. Stefanie L Durstin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrington, CT, with another office in Torrington, CT. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Durstin is affiliated with Charlotte Hungerford Hospital. Dr. Durstin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stefanie L Durstin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Durstin is such a caring doctor. Any time I had any issues or worries during my pregnancy she called me right away and would see me right away!!! I was always reassured by her and she took the time to answer any of my questions or concerns! I feel very safe and lucky to have a dr like her!! Dr Durstin is truley amazing!!!
I felt the need to leave this practice due to the extremely rude office manager!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Durstin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stefanie L Durstin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stefanie L Durstin in this video.
Dr. Stefanie L Durstin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Torrington, CT.