Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stefanie A Flora has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stefanie A Flora has the following 14 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Stefanie A Flora has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Wonderful bedside manner, listened to all my concerns and addressed each one. Excellent communication with phone and e-mail. Staff and surgery team were all excellent. Dr. Flora was in to see me at sunrise and I was released be taken home by my family. Recovery has been good. So happy I found Dr. Flora to perform my surgery.
Dr. Flora is an amazing physician. She was my ob for all three of my children and I trust her completely. She is kind and patient. She reassured me and all of my fears. After my third, I had some blood pressure issues that lasted for approximately six weeks. She was extremely involved and even kept track of me while she was off for her own children's birthdays. It meant the world to me. I could never find an unkind word to say about Dr. Flora. She is the best physician I have ever had.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Stefanie A Flora accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Alliance, 13400 N Meridian St Ste 300, Carmel, IN
Dr. Stefanie A Flora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.