Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stefanie N Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stefanie N Marshall has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 30
Dr Marshall is very quick and inefficient with her visits. She doesn't listen to her patients. Follow up is herrendous. While she seemed somewhat nice I need a doctor who has my health in their best interest not the next patient. If you have questions suggestions or need an explanation about procedures go to a different Doctor.
I really do not like the service here,especially with Dr Marshalls,she rushes into the room,she does her examination very very quickly and rushes out,no time for her to answer your question,the longest time o spent with her was 5 minutes,then I find her and other staffs on there phones chatting at the front desk,she is just not so welcoming anyway.
staff are most unprofessional. Had to wait for someone to confirm my appt. while they cackeled together like a bunch of school girls. Patients should come first. Will not be returning. Also, Dr. Marshall speaks too fast and hurries through the appointment. She must have someplace important to be and its not with her patients.
I have had dr. marshall for over 15 years and just love her. She always comes in the room with a smile on her face and shakes your hand and asks how I am doing. Then proceeds with the exam and asks if there are any questions or concerns, just like I would expect from a great dr. If I have any concerns she listens and takes it from there.Very pleased.
Do NOT go to Dr. Marshall. She was 2.5 hours late for my 1st appointment with her. She literally ran into the room, did an internal exam and internal ultrasound and was out of the room in less than 7 minutes. She never introduced herself, was extremely rude. She did ask if we had any questions and when Hubs and I both said yes she replied with "Google it." The staff is rude, she is rude. Save yourself the time and go to a different doctor AND practice.
17 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Stefanie N Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFirst State Womens Care, 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 106, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stefanie N Marshall in this video.
Dr. Stefanie N Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.