Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stefano F Agolini has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Agolini is a one-of-a-kind doctor. He is an amazing surgeon and wonderful person! I greatly appreciated the time he spent with me, presenting me with all options, risks and benefits. His bedside manner is the absolute best, and he assembled the best surgical team to operate on me. I cannot say enough good things about him but if you are looking for a wonderful surgeon who will treat you like an individual person and not a number, you can't go wrong with Dr. Agolini. I and my family are deeply grateful that I met him in the hospital when I was admitted in an emergency situation. He wasn't afraid to disagree with other doctors and explain his thinking to me, which was more conservative and well-thought out from a long-range perspective. I was so grateful and knew he was the surgeon for me if I ever needed surgery. When I did end up needing surgery, I knew exactly who I would use and am SO happy I used him. I am in great shape now because of him.
Dr. Agolini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Dr. Stefano F Agolini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stefano F Agolini in this video.
Dr. Stefano F Agolini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.