Dr. Stefano Agolini Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stefano Agolini?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr. Agolini is a one-of-a-kind doctor. He is an amazing surgeon and wonderful person! I greatly appreciated the time he spent with me, presenting me with all options, risks and benefits. His bedside manner is the absolute best, and he assembled the best surgical team to operate on me. I cannot say enough good things about him but if you are looking for a wonderful surgeon who will treat you like an individual person and not a number, you can't go wrong with Dr. Agolini. I and my family are deeply grateful that I met him in the hospital when I was admitted in an emergency situation. He wasn't afraid to disagree with other doctors and explain his thinking to me, which was more conservative and well-thought out from a long-range perspective. I was so grateful and knew he was the surgeon for me if I ever needed surgery. When I did end up needing surgery, I knew exactly who I would use and am SO happy I used him. I am in great shape now because of him.

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.