- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi MD
Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Roseville, MN, with other offices in Maplewood, MN and Blaine, MN( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi has 6 locations
Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Wounds and Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1835 County Road C W Ste 150 Roseville , MN : (651) 430-3800
- 1747 Beam Ave Ste 100 Maplewood , MN : (651) 430-3800
- 11855 Ulysses St NE Ste 240 Blaine , MN 55434
- 7373 France Ave S Ste 408 Edina , MN : (651) 430-3800
- 1950 Northwestern Ave S Ste 102 Stillwater , MN : (651) 430-3800
- 216 S Adams St Saint Croix Falls , WI 54024
More about Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi
Our team of medical professionals specialize in the evaluation and treatment of spinal diseases, injuries and deformities. Dr. Stefano Sinicropi treats both adult and pediatric trauma, deformities, scoliosis, myelopathy, chronic conditions, infections and tumors. He is trained in the latest technology in minimally invasive spinal surgery, including percutaneous spinal fusion.