Dr. Steffan G Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steffan G Anderson?

Excellent service all around.

Treated for parathyroid tumor.. Excellent service.

I had to have an emergency surgery and Dr. Andersen was my surgeon who got me through the pre-tauma ordeal and surgery at the St. John Broken Arrow Hospial. I am very grateful to God for putting him in my life.

middle aged

I had a surgery in early 2012 and he did not have enough RESPECT to inform me and talk with me and explain to me that he was using the DaVinci Robot also known as Robiotics surgery , I had no idea until the R.N. was talkimg with me 5 minutes before I was to go to the O.R. and the R.N. had a better bedside manner than Steffan Anderson (in my opinion) ever will, I was terrified because I had no idea what the Robiotics surgery actually was , I also felt betrayed by Anderson because as a professional and a surgeon he should have explained the procedure to me prior to my surgery date.

He did a recent surgery, he was great, came in after the procedure to speak with my husband and myself.He let me know of other concerns he found. Overall great surgeon.

He's a wonderful surgeon!

Dr. Anderson has the finest bedside manner I have ever experienced. He is kind and courteous and generally concerned about the well being of his patients. He actually called me at home, himself...not his office staff, to check on me after surgery. I am getting up there in years and it's good to see that doctors like him are still around!!

Big Fat Liar

Lied right to my face. Not a trustworthy doctor, would not trust him to operate or anything else. He will lie to you even when the facts are right there in front of him, he will still lie and say he can't see what the matter is. Awful person and doctor.