Dr. Steffan Schulz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steffan Schulz?

current patient

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Schulz was such a breath of fresh air! Kind considerate. Will spend the time with you. No rush. He really listens to you. Patient and kind. After all the doctors I have been to see. I would and do recommend him to everyone I know that needs his type of doctor. And the fact that he had an office in the suburbs is excellent! He actually does examine you,thoroughly. Even looked at pictures I took of myself for my condition.. in between visits of changes that were happening. Bottom line Dr. Schulz really does care..

Posted on August 28th, 2012

My family and I love dr. Schulz. He has always been a highly attentive doctor with a great bedside manner especially during the more stressful health circumstances. He had to coordinate with my other medical specialist and did so woth great ease. He made the entire medical process a pleasant one.

My "FAVORITE" Doctor!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Schulz is the "Best" Doctor I have,and I wouldn't change Docs if you paid me. Finally,I have a Dr. who truly cares,and "listens"to what you have to say.....I mean,how many times have you gone to a Dr.and you can tell that whatever you are saying is going in one ear and out the other...."Not with Dr.Schulz",you can tell from the 1st visit with him,that he is really there to help you",he makes me feel like I'm family. Sometimes,I may wait a little while in the office to see him,"but that's okay",because I know he's listening to that patient,and he will give me the same consideration when it's my turn,well that and "he's worth the wait"! I highly recommend this Doctor.

My own Dr. House with less attitude

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I am undergoing a complex diagnosis and Dr. Schultz has been amazing with his problem solving skills and compassion. He is a wonderful Doctor.

Posted on June 28th, 2016