Dr. Steffen Christensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steffen Christensen?

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

He is so down-to-earth, honest, caring, and nice. Genuinely nice, not the pseudo-nice that is characteristic of this passive-aggressive region of the United States.

Excellent, caring doctor!

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Christensen for nearly a year and was happy right after my first visit. He is a kind, compassionate man who takes the time to listen to your concerns as a patient and answers questions in a way which I can understand. He also makes the mood very cheerful during a very stressful time like going through IVF. I feel like he and his staff want to help their patients get pregnant just as badly as the patients want it. I've never had a bad experience with he or his staff, and am confident that I will finally get my baby if I continue under their care. I agree with the other review as well, which said that Dr. Christensen will personally call patients. He has called me several times which was much appreciated!

#1!!!

Posted on June 11th, 2014

He and his staff are courteous and professional. They take the time to get to know you as a person, not just a patient with a chart number. My children are because of him and his staff. I only wish they could have been in the delivery room as well!

35 years ago

Posted on December 28th, 2013

You were new and a personal friend. I will always remember how professional you were when I was embarrassed to be examined by you because my doctor was on vacation. After all these years, I want to thank you.

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

Bottom line is that Dr Christensen is the best doctor I've ever seen. I have PCOS & he has helped me & never once made me feel crazy for the symptoms I was having. He is so caring & just a wonderful person!! In the 2-3 yrs I've been seeing him, only half a dozen times did he have his nurse call me back. He calls to talk to me personally!!! I don't know any doctors that do that. He always listens to me & is very supportive of what I want to do with my care.

Posted on May 30th, 2017