Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Blanca S Fajardo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Blanca S Fajardo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Blanca S Fajardo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Blanca S Fajardo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My father recently had major surgery done at Beverly hospital and Dr. Fajardo was the doctor overseeing his progress after his surgery. She mutters alot and does not enunciate when talking to her patients. We could hardly understand anything she was saying! She was supposed to discharge us on one day and but did not show up until late at night to for the final discharge order!! our family ended up staying at the hospital until 1:30 am that night!! it was ridiculous and unprofessional! ON top of that, she messed up on 2 of the 3 prescriptions she had written for my dad and we had to drive all the way back to the hospital for her to RE-WRITE the prescription!! it was a 30 minute drive! I would never EVER recommend this doctor. If you can, for the sake of yourself and your family, stay away from this doctor.
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
San Juan City Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRichard Alton Graham Md, 1025 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Blanca S Fajardo in this video.
Dr. Blanca S Fajardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.