Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva has the following 15 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
I am a new patient of this office, the doctor seems nice but the amount she spent with you is usually short (like 5 - 10 mins). Their receptionist is notorious for their attitude. The first time I called and the receptionist said "we did not take appointment." So, I walked in and have waited for 3 hours. The second time I made an appointment at 10:15am but is now waiting at their office. It has been more than 1 hour.
Office staff was horrible. I waited almost 3 hours to be seen by doctor. The girls who worked there are not friendly or nice. They have attitudes, with the exception of one or two. Front desk was awful with its staff. Doctor was nice but not very professional. Said inappropriate things and wasn't helpful. I think she was tired from a busy day but seemed out of it. She was much nicer than the girls at the front.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
New York University
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.