Dr. Stella K Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stella K Kim?

A very good doctor who strikes the balance between being direct with being warm and attentive to what I am saying and how I am answering her questions. She has kept track of my eyes for three years and recently did cataract surgery on both of my eyes with very good results for both eyes. The staff of the clinic is very effective and keep things moving in a professional manner. I highly recommend her and she is to be trusted with the most complex eye problems having worked at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center for a set of years.

Patient

Dr. Kim is an amazing doctor. Her bubbly personality and encouraging attitude make every patient feel at ease. Her expertise is impressive and I always left my visit with her well informed. Dr. Kim has truly been a blessing in my life and I will be forever grateful.

Awesome doctor!

Kr. Kim is another of the wonderful, caring, brilliant doctors I have dealt with at M.D. Anderson. Love her!