Dr. Stella Lawsin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stella Lawsin?

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr. Lawsin is amazing! My children love seeing her, which makes me happy as a mother. She is very reasonable and responsive to our families needs.

Awful

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Awful awful awful. I was a first time mom and my child was slow to gain. We went for weight checks every day. A nurse would check the weight and call me back telling me to come back in. No feedback or help from dr lawsin whatsoever. She labeled my child "failure to thrive" at 21 days old when in fact he wasn't. My favorite part- the scales weren't calibrated so my child had actually gained. I will never get those first weeks of my child's life back again. Do not trust this doctor.

Preferred Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2013

When we need to see a pediatrician for our 3 children, we prefer to see Dr. Lawsin. She has been seeing our children for about 8 years now. She takes time to understand what is bothering our children (and our concerns) when they are sick.

Posted on December 4th, 2014