Dr. Stella Montes Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stella Montes?

Ms.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I love this doctor. Was surprised I showed up for my appt. today and she is no longer here :(

Terrible place to go..

Posted on February 15th, 2014

I gotta say that this office has the laziest staff you wait in the waiting for over two hours sometimes and not only that but they are so rude! As far as Dr. Stella Montes I think she a nice person but as a psychiatrist she really needs to do more than just prescribe medications. My mother is currently suffering from all the over prescribed medications that have left her dazed, stiff joints, slur speak and memory loss!!!

PTSD

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Montes has been seeing me for about 8 years, her compassion attitude coupled with her listening skills ranks her high on my scale. I have been to over a dozen doctors and therapist, both in and out of the V.A. system, no one shines a brighter light than her! In my opinion she is a compasionate caring person first, then a doctor. So many doctor just listen then prescripe medications for symptoms, without getting to know the person. This can be very dangerious to the patient and cause ireversable damage that only ECT can treat.

Dr. Montes is STRESSED OUT!

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr. Montes needs to take a little of her own advice. When a psychiatrist starts being mean to a patient, it's time for the psychiatrist to do a little soul searching. I've seen signs of high stress in her before, but at my last appointment she was harsh, angry, condescending, impatient, and rude. I've been seeing her for a long time, but after what I experienced during my last appointment, I'll NEVER go back. It was AWFUL and I was totally blindsided. I could hardly speak. Half the time she spent complaining about having to use a new system and a laptop.

COMPASSIONATE & HIGHLY SKILLED

Posted on March 26th, 2009

LETS FACE IT NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR. HOWEVER, DR. MONTES IS THE MOST AMAZING DOCTOR! SHE IS AMAZINGLY GOOD AND PINPOINTING THE CORRECT MEDICATION IF ONE IS NEEDED AND SHE HAS THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT! TRULY I HAVE NEVER MET A MORE CARING PHYSICIAN. I TRULY THANK GOD I FOUND HER!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017