Dr. Stemple D Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stemple D Johnson?

Disatisfied

On the same procedure I have had with another doctor, while awake, Dr. Johnson had me put out without asking how I was or giving me a choice.

Would definitely recommend this doctor.

My review is not about Dr. Johnson but about Dr. Andrew Susen who is the doctor I have seen during all my visits at this office. I would highly recommend Dr. Susen. I have never before met a better doctor. This doctor makes you feel comfortable right away. He does take time with his patient. After listening to his patient, he does a thorough exam and tells you everything into detail about your condition, about the possibilities for medications and treatments, and about what to expect after those medications and/or those treatments. He always answers all the questions the patient has. When I called the doctor after a visit because I was worrying about another problem that came up, he called me back right away and took the time to answer my questions. I truly wish this doctor could have be my Primary Care Physician.